VistaAfrica is a sister company to Vista LifeSciences. Our mission is to improve health and empower care providers globally by providing solutions to support early intervention and longitudinal patient care. We leverage the latest research and the finest clinical expertise to create easy-to-use, scalable products for hospitals, clinics, rural/rugged environments, telemedicine, and public health management.
The company was founded to provide innovative health information solutions for underserved populations and unaddressed medical needs. We apply the management discipline of a for-profit environment to all work for underserved populations so continued development of technologies is sustainable without ongoing philanthropic support.
VistaAfrica has offices in Parker, Colorado, and in Gaborone, Botswana, at the Botswana Innovation Hub.
- Networks in Uganda, Swaziland, Mozambique, and Benin
- Electronic Medical Records in Uganda, Guyana, Jamaica, Botswana, Rwanda, Benin, Mozambique, and Swaziland
- Uganda has 17 clinics country-wide, interconnected to a central DB with 20,000 patients, over 60,000 patient visits, over 5,000 patient visits per month for HIV, TB, counseling, and health education
- Largest government hospital in Maputo Mozambique operational for HIV, general medicine
- Vista has partnered with the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, the University of Pennsylvania Botswana, University of North Carolina, CIDRS, Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon, US Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, U.S. Naval Academy medical team, NASA astronaut health management team and more.